I didn’t realize it had been so long since I posted, I hope nobody was missing me too much 🙂
I haven’t been doing much exciting running, I suppose that is why I haven’t been here lately. Since the weather turned winter like, I’ve been doing my running inside. Last weekend I even braved 11 miles inside. It wasn’t terrible, I watched some tv to pass the time. I try to do intervals to break up the boring view.
Since I don’t have running to talk about, I’m going to post some things I am thankful for. I invite you to add a comment and tell me something you are thankful for.
* My Family – Ryan and the girls are very important to me, I am so thankful for them and everything they add to my life!
* My original family – Our parents and siblings, through everything life hands us, we are family and nothing could take their places in my heart.
* My Friends – In real life and my online friends. I hope all of you know that I love how you all make my life what it is.
* My Life – I am happy to have the life I have, our home, our busy activity schedule, our lazy weekend evenings of hanging out with the kids and watching the shows they like to watch, just spending time with them – I’m enjoying it now, because soon enough, they will be too busy to hang out with us.
* Racing – You knew I was going to put racing on the list! I love racing and all it has added to my life!
* Being a race Ambassador – I was excited to learn this week that I will remain an Ambassador for Esprit de She and I also learned that I get to be an Ambassador for the Lifetime Triathlon Series this year – if you are a triathlete, look for my name on the list! These are both a great honor.
For now, that starts my list. I would love to see your comments of something to add to my list, or what you are thankful for.
May you all have a safe and happy Thanksgiving!